Online Meeting, June 2022
- Schedule: 2022-06-21 (Tue) 2pm-4pm
- Venue: Zoom (connection method will be notified by e-mail separately)
|1||OpenChain Update||Shane Coughlan, Linux Foundation||-|
|2||OpenChain KWG Update||Haksung Jang, SK Telecom||pdf|
|3||Implications of SFC and Vizio’s GPL lawsuit||Haksung Jang, SK Telecom||Link (Korean)|
|3.5||Quick session : Tips for using FOSSID||Younghwan Kim (Sean), Kakao||pdf|
|4||Small Group Meetings (Case Study)||All||-|
Small group meeting: 2 sessions
Session 1. Topic discussion
- Topic 1: Open Source Licensing Issues
- Topic 2: Preparing for ISO5230 Certification
- Topic 3: In-house development culture
- Tech blog
- Voluntary open source development culture
- and others
Session 2. Just small talk
OpenChain KWG Update
Implications of SFC and Vizio’s GPL lawsuit
Quick session : Tips for using FOSSID
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it! Please tell us how we can improve.
Sorry to hear that. Please tell us how we can improve.